Re: Overheating

To: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>,
Subject: Re: Overheating
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:21:27 +0200
When the stabilizer becomes lose from the firewall, the grounding which is
part of the electrical circuit, doews not function correctly anymore.
One can determin is it is the temperature going wrong or the stabilizer by
verifying that other gauges do funny things at the same time.
Fuel gauge is one of these.

Cheers,

Hans