RE: Shock conversion

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Shock conversion
From: "Scott Bonacker" <lister@bonackers.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 14:35:01 -0600
Or, it could be like the new hood-in-a-box that came with the car when I
bought it. When I called the manufacture about replacing the 'lost'
instructions and miscellaneous parts they said that they don't pack any -
usually installation is done by professionals that have the parts and know
how to do it.

Scott Bonacker
'77RBB