RE: '79 grille removal

To: "'Paul Hunt'" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: '79 grille removal
From: "Howard Battan" <battanhr@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 13:31:13 -0700
Thanks to all for the help, but mine _still_ won't come out. I can get one
end or the other to clear the body, but not both at the same time. I've
twisted, pushed and pulled every way I can, but it won't come out. I did get
it out of the way far enough to clean up the wiring connectors, and I think
I'll be able to connect up the oil cooler, too (later). Maybe there is not
enough clearance between the body and the bumper? There is only about an
eighth of an inch clearance on mine.

Howard Battan
'57 MGA
'79 MGB