Spot Welder

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spot Welder
From: timfboston@aol.com
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 08:36:42 -0400
I am thinking about tackling my withering sills and floors on my 71' B.  I do
not have any welding experience, but I am planning on taking a class.  I was
wondering if it would be better/faster/easier to rent a spot welder instead of
using a MIG to plug fill several hundred holes that I will need to drill/punch
out.  Also, I plan on getting the OE floors with the nuts, etc., but is there
any difference between the OE castle section, rockers and the reproduction ones?

Thank you,

Tim