RE: Blocking Air Rail Ports in Head

To: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>, "RICHARD BOES" <csrb7007@msn.com>
Subject: RE: Blocking Air Rail Ports in Head
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:44:23 -0600
They are 7/16" fine (20 or 24?). I was unable to locate this size even
though I live in the largest city in the state (Montana) and we have
some of the large hardware box stores. So I went ahead and ordered them
from a Moss reseller as part of another order so the cost was (I think)
a little under $1 apiece, not much higher than what may be the normal
hardware price. They weren't listed in the catalog at the time and still
may not be - Kelvin mentioned the part number on this list and I used
that, about six months ago I think. So you could contact him or Moss to
get the part number and order them if you cannot find them locally.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B
dcouncill@msubillings.edu