Re: pumpkin problems?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: pumpkin problems?
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:16:18 EDT
The clank could be a degenerating U-joint.  Long time ago I let one  get so
bad it eventually ripped the end off my driveshaft.  A sad  day.  Easy to
check.  Just grab the drive shaft and rotate back and  forth.  There should be
no
noises.

Jay Donoghue

In a message dated 9/21/2005 12:08:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,