Looking for my ex-64 B roadster

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for my ex-64 B roadster
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:23:53 -0400
Listers,
May be someone out there can help. Sold my 64 pull handle, tartan
red/black roadster to Knut Holzer(Healeys by Knut) out of Philly almost
three years ago. Called him about the car but he says he sold it about a
year ago to someone up in Vermont. He has no record of the person. I'd
like to find the owner, as who knows, one day I may like to get it back.
It was a sweet original car. I had NOS Minilites on it, fold away top
and it now sports an overdrive I sold Knut with the car. He did minor
body and full paint, kept it as his car then it went.
Anybody from the area know the car and owner?
cheers,
Dave Houser