Eezi-Bleed pressure.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Eezi-Bleed pressure.
From: "Howard Battan" <battanhr@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:31:36 -0700
Hi, all.

I'm about to try bleeding my brakes and clutch on my MGA after rebuilding
both sides of the master cylinder and the clutch slave cylinder. The Dunlop
disc brake cylinders were re-sleeved and rebuilt earlier (but never driven
more than to test them). I have a new Gunson's Eezi-Bleed, and it says not
to exceed 20 psi pressure supply when using it. But I think I remember
somebody recommending a lower pressure for our MGs, but I can't find the
reference.

Can somebody recommend the proper pressure for this job?

Thanks,

Howard Battan
'57 MGA
'79 MGB