MGB GT

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB GT
From: "Will N. Stevenson" <will@wavecable.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 22:17:18 -0700
Hello All,
I'm new to the list and would appreciate some help with a problem.  I bought
a 1973 MGB GT that has a really ugly oval glass pop-up type sunroof
installed by a PO.  Does anyone know where I might find either a complete
decent condition, correct used B GT sunroof, or a new or used aftermarket
sunroof of the same type--i.e., a similar sized, manual, sliding, folding
fabric type sunroof?  I haven't had any luck finding anything even close,
but it seems something along those lines should be available.....  Thanks,
Will