Re: MGB GT

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB GT
From: "Will N. Stevenson" <will@wavecable.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:21:32 -0700
Steve,

No, SBC does not make a folding sunroof specifically for a B GT, but they
will make one in whatever size you want, including 30"x30".   The hole size
to cut for the 30"x30" is 26"W x 27"L, and it has three handles to undo at
the inner front edge in order to retract the sunroof.  It is not a 'correct'
B GT sunroof, but does appear to be a good modern, hopefully leakproof
substitute.

Will