San Diego Brit Car Show

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: San Diego Brit Car Show
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 22:51:42 -0500
I will be coming from Wisconsin to San Diego for business this weekend.  I'm
arriving early Saturday evening so that I can take in the car show on Sunday.
I am meeting up with Jacques La Clainche -- is anybody else from the list
going to the show?

If anybody would like to meet for a drink and some Brit car talk, I'm staying
at the Town and Country Resort in Mission Valley and will be there thru
Tuesday AM.

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."