Re: Classic Car Insurance

To: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Classic Car Insurance
From: Larry Hoy <forumaccount@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 20:36:53 -0600
That's what I was told also. but I asked for a policy before I signed up, I
read it. I made comments about the mileage and garage issue to the
agent/salesperson I didn't get much of a response. I belive they want you to
THINK you have a mileage limit, it needs to be in the garage and it cannot
be driven casually.
 Larry Hoy