Re: Classic Car Insurance

To: RampantNM@aol.com
Subject: Re: Classic Car Insurance
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 11:35:11 -0500
There's the rub.  I talked some of the classic insurers.  When I told
them my B was used for pleasure and running errands, they said their
insurance wasn't for me.  My choice was to lie about how I used the car
or pay for regular insurance.  Leaving aside the moral issue, what if
the car gets pranged in a parking lot?  Do I tell my insurer that I just
stopped in on my way to a club function?   What if they check?  Saving a
few bucks isn't worth the possible problems down the road.

   Cheers,

    CR