Re: Header with ZS carb?

To: John.Hed@faa.gov
Subject: Re: Header with ZS carb?
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:19:17 -0500
The manifolds are a single piece of iron.

Theoretically, I suppose you could cut them apart. But,
that'd be a bad idea, in my opinion.

Start watching ebay for a set of SUs to rebuild. Make sure
you get linkage, it's not available.

If you live in a state that requires emissions testing. Well,
you're out of luck.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB