Re: Header with ZS carb?

To: <John.Hed@faa.gov>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Header with ZS carb?
From: "Steven Devine" <stevedevine@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:44:07 -0400
Hi John.
                      The ZS carb attaches to the zs (intake/exhaust) This
part being one piece and cast iron I think kept the after market companies
from making anything like a header you are currently searching for. I have
seen some complete hacks chop out the carb intake out of the intake/ exhaust
and fill the open edges with jb weld and then put a header on. It did work
surprizingly well. It didnt look to appealing but made for some great
conversation. Go for the twin su  conversion you will love them. There
really
imho the best design for the motor!

Steve D