RE: MGB Tire sizes

To: "'Dave Wood'" <dwood143@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: MGB Tire sizes
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:21:23 +0100
Dave,

Thanks for the advice re. Costco - unfortunately mostly irrelevant, as I'm
in the UK, so I expect they do things a little differently here.  They only
seem to sell Michelins at our Costco.  Still, Michelin's a reasonable tyre,
so I think that's what I'm going to go for.

Richard & Nancy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.