RE: Leather Seats / Connolly Leather

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, <ksmith40@centurytel.net>,
Subject: RE: Leather Seats / Connolly Leather
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:32:49 -0700
I was under the impression that Connolly leather had a 'painted'
surface as opposed to a 'depth' finish.  this is like the difference
in painting your wood instead of staining it.  Connolly will
crack-off but you can 'repaint' it.   Personally I do not like
Connolly because of the 'surface paint'

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson