Re: FW: MG Is Born on DVD

To: "Scott Bonacker" <lister@bonackers.com>,
Subject: Re: FW: MG Is Born on DVD
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:49:50 -0400
Hi Scott,
What is this MG DVD?

Bill
'76B

At 02:58 PM 10/26/2005 -0600, Scott Bonacker wrote:
> [...]

Dr. William Saidel
Assoc. Prof.                     Vocal phone   (856) 225-6336
Department of Biology        FAX  (856) 225-6312
Science Building               email:  saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
315 Penn St.
Camden, NJ 08102 -1411
http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

  "All memory is a cat's cradle of strings and intricate connections.
  'White Apples' by Jonathan Carroll