Re: Ignition Advice

To: <Saabnutty@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ignition Advice
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 18:52:46 -0000
You shouldn't *oil* key-operated locks of any kind as it gums up the works and
makes things worse, but powdered graphite should be fine and is made for the
job.  If you are tight like me you can scrape a graphite pencil with a knife
blade and use the powder produced, when my V8 was parked with the drivers door
facing the prevailing weather I'd have to do it every few years.  And I have
this very afternoon done the back kitchen door.

PaulH.