Re: Ignition Advice

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Ignition Advice
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 13:49:57 -0600
You can get small tubes of graphite from a hobby or craft
store in the PineCar area. Used for pinewood derby car
wheels.

They're a couple bucks.

Craft stores don't have a lot of Pinecar stuff until
after Christmas, as it's a seasonal thing. Cub Scouts does
there racing from January to April or so.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB