You twiterings

To: contact@sniffpetrol.com
Subject: You twiterings
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:34:56 -0800
Mr. Porter (and I use the term "Mr" loosely)

I could have been amused by your web page but you resort to that tell tale
mark of an insecure child - the use of vulgar language.  Your objectiveness
is also subjective as clearly indicated by your book (no I have not read it
- it has been quoted and then spurned by the North American MG car
people).  You dismiss the MGB as old fashioned.   Of course it is, you
idiot!    Why do you think they are so loved and cherished.  Some people do
NOT want to drive around in sponges with more gadgets than they have in the
'home entertainment centre'.   God knows what you would say about driving a
Maserati 250F at full chat around Leguna Seca.   I suggest you either grow
up or stick to new cars.

Oh yes, and why not assign your real name to your web page twiterings?

Regards

Barrie Robinson
barrie@look.ca