Re: There's this book....

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: There's this book....
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:06:43 -0600
seeing the alfasud discussed below reminded me of an alfa a friend owned . .
.  (sorry - wrong list???)

anyway, the strory is amusing - he had constant, just impossible to stop
rust issues, and finally learned that there had been a fire aboard the boat
on the way over.  the deck hands had stuck the hose in the water and pretty
much sprayed everything with salt water!!!!!!