Clutch

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch
From: Daybell7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 16:48:32 EST
MG List,

I am anxious to begin the clutch job but ran into a problem that others may
have encountered.  It seems the clutch replacement has the lowest possible
priority in my household.  My wife used to drive these cars, but now  doesn't
see the importance of spending the time and money to get the car on the  road
again.  I have promised her anything and done everything possible, but  there's
always another thing with a higher priority.  How do I convince her  fixing
the clutch is vital?

Thanks.
Steve Hughes