RE: Clutch

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Clutch
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:58:10 -0800
Steve:

Fixing the clutch is not vital.  There is no practical reason for you to
be working on the car, when there is other work to be done around the
house.

Working on the car is your release from the pressures of work and is
your form of entertainment.  After a reasonable amount of weekend time
is spent doing chores, it is your way of doing something that is
important to you.

You would prefer to do something constructive like working on the MGB
rather than sitting around watching television.  Then when the car is
back running again, you can enjoy it with your wife on a weekend getaway
run.

When you go home tonight, shoot your television.  You will be surprised
how much extra time you will have on your hands to do all kinds of fun,
creative things.

Kelvin Dodd