RE: Brake servo, was Faultless MGB-GT

To: "'Paul Hunt'" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Brake servo, was Faultless MGB-GT
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:59:54 -0000
Thanks Paul, I'll stop worrying about it, unless the brakes are obviously
gutless once I get driving it.

As for the trans-gender issue, there isn't one, Nancy/Sammy is still
definitely female!  Sammy is short for "Samantha the Purple Panther", and
was the name of my wife's and my first Black Tulip BGT which we had when we
got married 7 years ago.

I named the new one Nancy when she first arrived (she's Black Tulip too,
Black Tulip is a fancy name for deep purple, the band Deep Purple had a song
called "Strange Kind Of Woman" about a woman named Nancy - yes, it's
convoluted!).  However, now the prospect of her actually being a road-going,
driveable vehicle looks imminent (if I EVER get the time off work!), my
wife's interest in the car has perked considerably, and she suddenly decided
she wanted this car to carry the same name as our first one.

Anything that helps endear the car to my wife is a good thing, since she
will be more forgiving of me spending time/money on it, so if she wants
Sammy, then Sammy it is!

Richard & Sammy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.