Re: Brake servo, was Faultless MGB-GT

To: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>,
Subject: Re: Brake servo, was Faultless MGB-GT
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:44:13 -0000
I know it well, I have a Black Tulip roadster.  We never formally named it
but she grew up to be known as 'Bee' which is hardly original I know.  At a
classic car show I spotted an enamel badge of a honey bee which was just
right to stick on a switch blanking plate on the dashboard.  Some years
later we bought the V8 who naturally became 'Vee'.  My mother-in-law was
Vera also known as 'Vee', but my wife said "You needn't think we are having
a picture of my mother on the dashboard!"

PaulH.