Re: Faultless MGB-GT [now brake boost]

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Faultless MGB-GT [now brake boost]
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:38:33 -0800
The question is, is the MC *designed* for servo boost, or not? One designed
for a boosted system may well have a larger bore diameter, which will result
in higher pedal pressure when used without boost.

For example, the difference between a Chrysler 15/16" bore and 1-1/32" bore
MC is the difference between one-foot and two-footed braking, when used in
an unboosted disc brake system. The MCs are externally identical.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149