Re: Faultless MGB-GT [now brake boost]

To: "Max Heim" <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Faultless MGB-GT [now brake boost]
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:53:44 -0000
I can believe that the direct acting type *are* like that i.e. offer more
assistance but give the same retardation,   and maybe Hans was talking about
a failed direct servo.  The remote servo was an optional extra, so one would
not expect the brakes to be dire without it.  This was the type I was
referring to, and it does make precious little difference connected or
disconnected.

PaulH.