Re: Clutch Tear Down

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Tear Down
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 14:25:19 -0800
Actually, I'm sure a proper rope sling would be quite satisfactory. It was
just the nautical image causing a moment of cognitive dissonance...

I'm not sure that I would trust any old piece of rope I found laying about
the garage, however. Synthetics are notoriously stretchy, for instance.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149