RE: Cooling related to water flow

To: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>,
Subject: RE: Cooling related to water flow
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:04:23 -0000
Good point David.  The question is, in a car radiator, how close are we to
the limit between linear and turbulent flow?  It's quite possible we are way
short of it (or indeed way beyond it), in which case this concern is not
relevant - or we could be right on the brink, in which case it is very
relevant!

If I had more spare time at work I'd start a CFD (computational flow
dynamics) simulation of an MGB radiator...

Richard & Nancy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.