An MG is Born

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: An MG is Born
From: "Ron King" <ronking@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 19:38:40 -0800
Anyone out there get their copy of an MG is Born from Mark Evans?   Just got
mine this past Friday, and am interested in other's comments.

Personally, for the money I'm pleased.  Both the DVD and photos are well done,
and generally complete.  Can't believe he started with a car in such poor
shape, but then again it was informative to see how one could rebuild
virtually any MGB by having the proper tools, shop, and ample supply of
$$$$$$$.  Also thought his comments regarding after market quality to be
concerning.  I can't believe all the items he commented on were/are of poor
quality.  Certainly hope my experience won't be the same.   Especially liked
the Rostyle wheel treatment.  Seeing as how I've got Rostyles, and been going
back and forth trying to decide between them and wires, I think I'll give his
approach a shot.  They came out shiny and clean.

Must admit his finished product is quite impressive.

Ron King
'71 MGB