RE: Poor brakes - and how to get to them - UPDATE

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Poor brakes - and how to get to them - UPDATE
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:06:37 -0000
Aah, if the square cylinders are becoming a rarity, I'd better not wreck
my old one - there's probably someone out there who would like to
re-build it, to preserver their originality!  Me, I don't care much
about originality, all I want is to press my middle pedal the car to
stop, whatever that takes!

Richard & Sammy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.