FW: An MG is Born released on DVD

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: An MG is Born released on DVD
From: "Scott Bonacker" <lister@bonackers.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:43:29 -0600
  _____

From: Mark Evans [mailto:customer-services@markevans.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 12:10 PM
To: customer-services@markevans.co.uk
Subject: An MG is Born released on DVD

Thanks for reserving a copy of my latest DVD - An MG Is Born.

Just a quick note to let you know that we have just launched the "MG Is
Born" DVD products and money-saving bundles on our shop and you can now
place your order online.

www.markevans.co.uk/mgisborn

PAL copies of "An MG Is Born" (standard European format) are in stock now
and ready to be shipped immediately.

We are awaiting the imminent delivery of NTSC copies of "An MG Is Born"
(standard US format) and will ship them as soon as they arrive.

Remember, autographed copies of "An MG Is Born" and copies of the Photo
DVD-Rom containing over 1300 of Mark's personal photos of the MG project,
are only available from www.markevans.co.uk <http://www.markevans.co.uk/>

We look forward to receiving your order and please spread the word.

All the best

MARK EVANS