Slow Progress on the 'B

To: MG LIST <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Slow Progress on the 'B
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:15:12 +1030
Ok,

The 'B progress continues.  She has had the bodywork and paint done
and she is carrying few stickers - and will have some further racing
livery added soon - to pay for that work.  A good deal as far as I am
concerned... maybe not so good as far as the purists go (no, I am not
sure that an MGB ever came out in that colour - but what the sponsor
wants.... :-)

I am still scraping, degreasing, polishing and painting bits to go
back on her - and of course, the interior, carpet, seats etc are
still to be done.

So, brace yourselves - here are the first pictures ever (it was
parked in a lousy spot at the body shop and I couldn't move her so
forgive the poor camera angles).

Yes, she is sitting a little high because there is no engine/gearbox
to weigh her down - and she is missing her front spoiler (at least
the front valance has been straightened out a little and painted the
same colour as the body).

At least she is far from the tatty little Primrose 'B that she was
(although I miss the pale yellow colour).

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia