Forwarded: hub nut

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: hub nut
From: lists@autox.team.net
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 00:06:39 -0700
For some reason this was sent to me rather than mgs@autox.team.net.
If your internet access is web-capable, check out

  http://www.team.net/posting.html

mjb.
----

     Subject: hub nut
     Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:10:36 +0100
     From: "Peter Bona" <Peter.Bona@base.be>

Hi,

New on the list, at least in writing mode.
I am about replacing front discs on my 67 MGB and I am blocked with hub
removal.
My first question would be if anyone knows what size of socket is needed
to remove the front hub nut if wire wheel is fitted. I have tried all my
sockets, non of them are matching of course so I have to buy one
separately, but the nut is so deep in that I can't even take dimension
easily.

I would really appreciate someone could help me with this info.
thanks,
peter