RE: OFF TOPIC _ EUDORA

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrie@look.ca>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OFF TOPIC _ EUDORA
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 13:45:53 -0700
Barrie,

Eudora, like many software programs, keeps an activity log. It is called
Eudora.log and would be in your Eudora data directory (usually
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Qualcomm\Eudora.
There will be an entry in there that will indicate if the email was
sent. In most cases, I would think that the email was not sent but it is
good practice to send a copy to yourself just to confirm. Eudora could
only tell if the email was bad if there was a problem with an address
format or it was rejected by your immediate mail server when it tried to
send. Most bad addresses get rejected later by the destination mail
servers and you get an undeliverable response email.

David