Re: Seat color

To: "Max Heim" <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat color
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:16:52 -0000
Same here.  My Black Tulip roadster came with tatty black door liners,
grey/silver deckchair seat covers, and orange carpet!  Originally it had
yellow ochre (which was used for only part of BT production, which itself
was very short), but I didn't have the courage for that so stuck with black
throughout.  Subsequently saw another BT roadster (and the actual GT in
Clausager) where the owner *had* fitted ochre throughout - and I was glad I
stuck to black.  Clausager pics on pages 37, 39, 41, 42 and 46.

PaulH.