Re: Brake Circlip Tool

To: "Frank Krajewski" <frankk@intap.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Circlip Tool
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:42:45 -0000
The MGOC item is double the price of the other one you mention, and I got an
immediate response from the company (sales@bennetts.com) saying it was
suitable for the MGB.  But by that time I was fired up to make my own, which
I did with a couple of brass water pipe fittings I had kicking around, a
wheel nut off a BL Rover 100 or similar, and a 3/8 UNF nut and bolt.  I'm
still fiddling with it refining it but will have details on my web site in
due course.

PaulH.