Re: Brake Circlip Tool

To: "Frank Krajewski" <frankk@intap.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Circlip Tool
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 04:03:28 -0600
At 01:29 PM 2/23/06, Frank Krajewski wrote:
>Recently there was some discussion on here relating to the rear
>brake circlip and the availabilty of a tool  from a company in England. ....

There are pictures and a tech article abou the tool here:
http://chicagolandmgclub.com/driveline/0903/jasw.html

This includes links to a few sources at the end of the article, two
in the UK and one in Canada.
Otarine Services seems to have it listed for L13.50 (UK Pounds).

If anyone knows of a current USA source, do tell.  Seems like if Moss
UK has it, then maybe Moss US should have it too, but I haven't found
it on their web site.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com