Re: spring fever approaches - now electric windows [OT]

To: max_heim@sbcglobal.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spring fever approaches - now electric windows [OT]
From: Saabnutty@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 23:50:40 EST
In a message dated 2/24/2006 9:11:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
max_heim@sbcglobal.net writes:
I have noticed they have started to do that, yes, but back in the 90s they
didn't, and I don't get a chance to drive many brand-new cars.
--
Max Heim

All my Saabs (1983, 1989 & 2002) have required that the key be turned to the
"on" (i.e., running) position to energize the windows, but the engine did/does
not have to actually be running to raise or lower them.

Donny V
1978 MGB