RE: spring fever approaches - now electric windows [OT]

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: spring fever approaches - now electric windows [OT]
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 05:38:16 -0500
Audi; windows work up and down for a time after key is turned off, plus,
I've programmed my remote control to unlock/open all windows or to
lock/close all windows/sunroof.  The 'one touch' feature is one I thought to
be useless when first introduced, now I'd be frustrated without it.
MGA has truly manual windows:-)

Safety Fast!

Gordie Bird
'62 MGA