Rear Brake Bleeder

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear Brake Bleeder
From: Weberstevej@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 14:24:14 EST
I am rebuilding a '59 MGA and am trying to determine if the bleeder screws
at the rear wheel cylinders should be pointing down and to the front (~45  deg)
or up and to the rear of the vehicle? The bleeders are screwed  into 90
degree banjos. If installed up and to the rear so that the banjo  forms a vee
that
the parking brake lever falls into will there be interference  with the
parking brake action? I also assume that the brake pipes should come  into the
banjo
from the front and top of the vehicle.

Thanks for your help!

Steve