V.B. Power Door Locks

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: V.B. Power Door Locks
From: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas@millenicom.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 06:05:58 -0600
I'm wondering if anyone has installed the remote door locks  on their B. I'm
pretty disappointed with what cam out of the box.

The instruction have been shrunk to the point that the diagrams are not
legible, and there is no mention of a manufacturer for help or parts. The
instructions are minimal, but it is possible to figure them out. As we know,
VB purposely hires order takers that know nothing about their products or out
cars.

One question is about the range. There is a short antenna attached to the
control module. How effective could that be buried under the dash will the
metal body of the car all around it?

I thought I would ask before I sent it back.

Thanks,

Jack