RE: rebuild or part out?

To: "Max Heim" <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: rebuild or part out?
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:42:16 -0800
In the British Car Classified section of the Valley British Auto Club
Newsletter that arrived in my mailbox today.

1967 MGB  All apart, garaged for 10+ years. Wheels on body, rest in
boxes. Restorable.  Don't think husband is ever going to get around to
it!  $500/OBO.  Call Dennis or Lindsey Martin  559-222-3014

The car is probably in the central California area and so relatively
rust free.

They are out there,  you just have to keep looking.

Kelvin.