MGB For Sale - Florida

To: "Casey Annis" <cmannis@parabolicapub.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: MGB For Sale - Florida
From: "Norm" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 10:11:32 -0500
After 10 years of fun with my MGB including many miles driving around the
notheast United States (and now Florida) and 7 years of vintage racing, I
have reluctantly decided to sell my car.  Currently has 134,867 miles on
odo.  Mechanicals are very strong with most being new since I bought it in
1996.  Body does need some work - should have rockers replaced, has 1/2" x
2" rust spot over RR wheel arch that has been repaired with f.g. Paint is
decent.  Car has records going back to p.o's in CO & OH.

Car can be seen at: http://www.homestead.com/mgclub/files/photo34.htm
http://www.homestead.com/ctmgclub/files/photoh/photo94.htm    and
http://www.homestead.com/ctmgclub/files/photoh/photo125.html

Here's brief description, list of modifications and new & spare parts is
extensive.  If you'd like more info, please contact me off-list.

 <http://www.homestead.com/ctmgclub/files/photoh/photo125.html>

1966 MGB Roadster, Mineral blue w/biscuit interior, white Factory hardtop,
SVRA Log Book, Fab-Tek engine (Carillo, JE, vintage race cam, +++) running
Weber 45 DCOE, custom 12.5 gal ATL fuel cell, 4-synch close ratio
w/overdrive.  No DNF's, always first to finish of street-driven cars in
group.  Does 1:11's at Lime Rock.    Asking $20,000.

Norm Sippel

Palm Harbor, FL

'59 Turner - not FS