delurking....

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: delurking....
From: Harold Pulcher <pulcher@killercomputing.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:21:33 -0600
It has been a while since I posted.  Mainly because it has been a while
since I had the time/inclination to work on my B.

I was having all sorts of problems, so I thought about what I had
learned from this list.

A wise man once posted to the list "90% of all carb problems are
electic".  After remembering that little tid bit, I will be renewing the
registration in the next couple of days and getting it inspected this
weekend.  Well that tidbit, and doing a number of things to the car I
wouldn't have been able todo without this list and other web sites as a
resource.

Just so you know, this breaks a 2 year down time for this B.  Gonna be a
daily driver.  I think I managed to disable the overdrive, since this is
just gonna be in town I think I can live with that.

Harold
80B