Re: Halogen Instrument Bulbs

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Halogen Instrument Bulbs
From: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 17:41:36 -0500
I've been using them for about 4 years, they are a definite must have. My
gauges went from unreadable to completely readable at a glance. Be sure to
clean the instrument glass as along as you have it out. Another improvement
is to either clean or repaint the white interior of the instrument housing.

Jeff
'70B