RE: Non-MG: Shipping Company

To: "Bill McLeod" <wbmcleod@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: Non-MG: Shipping Company
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:30:07 -0600
Yes, this is true. The other trick I use, besides the bus, is to wrap the
opject in cardboard as opposed to just putting it in a box. That will cut down
the dimension measurements considerably. I had a B trunk shipped to me this
way from UPS. Plus I had a fender and bumper sent to me either FedEx or UPS
just by wrapping with bubble wrap. The fender for sure would have been to
large if boxed and would have had to go by truck at a considerably higher
cost. I've also used card board wrapped around parts to ship to Canada, which
is where I found the dimensions were critical to getting a lower freight
rate.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B