Re: British Parts Fleamarket and Car Show

To: mgs@autox.team.net, richchrysler@quickclic.net
Subject: Re: British Parts Fleamarket and Car Show
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 11:48:42 EDT
In a message dated 4/15/2006 7:40:21 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
richchrysler@quickclic.net writes:
>>Hello all,
>>Please  excuse this blatant use of the list for club gain, but...

Rich,
As far I know communication of MG and British Car related events or
situations are  encouraged and welcomed within the stated parameters of  good
taste
and sensibilities. Would someone please correct me if I'm wrong  about this.
So, as far as I could tell, there was absolutely nothing wrong or obtrusive
with you simply relating your Austin-Healey Club News:
 _http://www.ahcso.com/Flea%20MRK%202006/flea%20market.pdf_
(http://www.ahcso.com/Flea%20MRK%202006/flea%20market.pdf)
In fact, Thank you for letting those in the area know about:
 The: 25th annual Ontario British Sportscar Flea market at Marritt  Hall,
Ancaster Fairgrounds, Hwy. 53, Ancaster, Ont.  this Sunday (yes we  know it's
Easter) from 10:00AM through 3:00PM. Cost is $5.00 at the door.
-=SAFETY=FAST!=-
Albert Escalante
The Central Coast British Car Club
(Our show will be on July 23rd, 2006)
(Theme "Pre-1980's British  Saloons-All Marques")