Re: Fw: Hans Across the Water Again

To: Frank Krajewski <frankk@intap.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Hans Across the Water Again
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 09:02:44 -0700 (PDT)
Frank, Thanks for the post. I did not realize that Bud's emails had been on the
T list that I also get.
  Absolutely, everyone that can come should try to. I came down from Maine the
last time and should be able to do it again. Details will follow as we have
them but it is looking like maybe May 6 in the Metro west area.
  Carl French

Frank Krajewski <frankk@intap.net> wrote:
  Bud Krueger, formerly of this list but now on the T list after having sold his
MGB posted this message on the T list regarding Hans pending visit to Boston.
We would like to encourage as many of you as possible to join us in welcoming
Hans and getting to meet many of us who exist only on this list!
Frank "Swap Yankee" Krajewski